scroll, can you see me?

hallo, I wanna tell you about my self, about my world and the other around, especially about my mmm.. what is it, mmm.. yeah what you want to call but ussual they called it school. I wrote it when I fell so thankful in here (I write it on August 20th, sit on my chair in my class). You know where I am, but you don't know the story, do you? so... just scroll down.


I study (if I want but its need actually) in an almost large beautiful school (as they say). But you also know that the beauty outside hardly ever mean beauty inside too. what do you think about? em sorry, i never judge my site (I think using site is better than before) isn't beauty because I know that enough. The beautifulness stretched from the eastern side till the west. So before you trust that statement I think you have to know enough too. Suggest only.

Are you sure you are curious about my site? I hope no, because there is no special thing that I can tell to you hehe. Mmm... Okay please notice me if Im wrong.

I started from playgroup, elementary school, junior high school, and now I am on my last grade in senior high school. That's all, that's my sense of humor about s-c-h-o-o-l. Please don't make me tell a looong story about that. It will be hurt.

Mmm.. But let me tell you some little secret here. I wanna say "thanks a lot" for this last grade. I've got the jackpot, the poins below :

- thanks to mathmaster whom give me advice to shrink my past score, then tell me the past story, get me flashback, throw my mind up side down, and also nothing solution in there. Its waking me up from my nice dream till I have a nightmare.

- thanks to classdaddy whom tell and give me sweet problem with my final score which actuallt its not bad I think. Oiya thanks for all happiless that have been shared, I enjoy the show.

- thanks to new-sir whom throw me on trouble and now I am a troublemaker too hehe

- thanks to exfavorite whom announced the exciting final rank. That's the worst wrong-delivery service which I ever had. Not for this time.

if you think that I never happy in here, you are right. Eh... Eh... I mean you are wrong ! I ever happy in here, ever. Without N at the first. And i try to being happy all along and almost fail hehe. Ok enough, lets bounce.

I used to be best person but not in the world, only in my mind, my heart also. My life is beautiful just like I am and I am so cool as cool as my strawberry ice cream. If I got the mistake, don't let me alone, don't shout me out, don't became angry, just pray for me. Cause Allah knows all the best, and now after I write it down I feel so alive :))

Komentar

Postingan Populer