let it through (red: true)

What is the worst opinion about today? Fail. I have lot of reason why it can be happened, but someone taught me that a reason can be damage to another trusted. See how many work I have done today, that is one and only. So how about the other? Just fail.

It started when the bell ringing, when my dream began fade softly. The text shooting me down but I’m too strong to realize how weak I am. I’ve seen, I’ve red, I’ve knew that the good one will come sooner, not now. I take my deep breath to let the air flew away. I can’t pretend that I’m alright but I’m sure if this was a movie I will see the beauty ending. See my eyes, so you’ll find another light which smashed by tear soon. Scrap my mind! Scrap me at there cold happiness. Important to know that I remember all the flash, flame, fail, and fake ever.

The time being lucky when there is an angle beside of me – Raisa, the nicest (more than) friend whom I ever meet. I feel so re-complete. So thankful, R.



And so directly the firework was ringing in, waking me up from this weakness. Cause life is beauty just like I am

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag,
drifting through the wind wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin,
like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already burried deep?
6 feet under sreams but no one seems to heat a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
cause there's a spark in you

"CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK"

boom, even brighter than moon, it's always be inside of you, and now it's time to let it through.

Komentar

Postingan Populer